- Ideal for Adults and Junior Quad Biking
- Easy and difficult routes to suit age and experience
- Suitable for children quad biking aged 6 and up
- Full Safety equipment provided
- Exclusive use for your group
- Includes up to 2-adults and 3 children or 3-adults and 2 children
- Extra kids quad or adult quad Riders can be added
Family-friendly off-road course
Easy enough for little kids, exciting enough for big kids
Child & adult quad bikes
Ride a quad bike that is right for you (ages 6+)
Full safety briefing and great instructors
Close to the M40, M1, M25, M4 & Bicester Village
A great way to spend an hour with the adults and kids quad Biking. Our family quad biking experience will take your group on an exciting trek across the Oxfordshire countryside on a purpose-built off-road course which is ideal for adult and Junior Quad Biking. Accompanied by professional instructors, full safety equipment and the adult and child size quad bikes are provided.
Set out with the family through woods and across fields and take in the lovely surroundings before tackling some exciting obstacles, bumps and dips under the watchful eye of our expert team. Refreshments are available. The perfect day out – guaranteed to make memories and put a smile on everyone’s faces.
You can book this experience online now or call us on 01869 278199 to book for a large group.
Is this the right package for you?
For quick enquiries or to ask a question, use the form below. You can also request a detailed quotation.